Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
2 cup sunflower seeds (soaked for 4 hours)
1 cup zucchini (diced)
Pinch sea salt
2 cloves garlic
4 teaspoon appe cider vinegar
1 cup rolled oats
1. Blend all ingredients EXCEPT for the oats. Blend the ingredients to a smooth consistency. A little chunky is also fine. You may want to add water as you blend or even oil. It’s all up to you.
2. Put the dough in a separate bowl and fold in the oats.
3. The oats will create the “nooks and crannies” that English muffins are known for.
4. When you create the muffin, remember to pinch the edges up. English muffins have those neat edges, you know?
5. I dehydrated them overnight on a mesh rack at 115 degrees. I would do it at a lower temp for longer but they needed to be done for a brunch.
They were a hit with olive oil and salt.
Incredomo's ThoughtsBy Incredomo
They’re cute, really.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Less hungry on raw diet?TammiTrue - 1 day 22 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?TammiTrue - 1 day 22 hours ago
Olive oil and honey face maskVanja - 2 days 11 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 2 days 21 hours ago
Lara Bars!lian4 - 4 days 31 min ago