Raw cashew apple salad recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating4.9/5 (from 10 ratings)4.9
- 1. Place all ingredients in your food processor.
- 2. Pulse very briefly. Just pulse once and take a look!
- 3. Contine to pulse briefly to get the a "chicken-salad" type consistency that is quite chunky, like the attached picture. Go slow!
- 4. Consume immediately.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I like to use a crisp green Granny Smith apple or Gala apple in this recipe, but any apple will do. I use a medium-to-large apple.
Don't over-process, because it will look like the attached pic in just a quick pulse or two! So go slow.
This recipe does not keep well AT ALL. Just make it immediately before you want to eat it, and eat it all or force other people to help you eat it!
This makes a great side salad. It's a bit heavy for a whole meal, but I have eaten it as an entire meal on occasion.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes