Raw pancake recipe
Shelf Life3 days in fridge
Rating4/5 (from 8 ratings)4
Yield6 pancakes; (6 servings - 1 pancake per person)
- 1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- 2. Form into pancakes! This recipe makes 6 pancakes.
- 3. Serve with a generous helping of your absolute favorite fruits, like fresh or thawed raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, sliced bananas, or whatever suits your fancy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
No equipment required for this easy raw recipe.
Your coconut oil must be liquified and clear in order to properly stir together. (If your coconut oil is white and hard, just warm it up first and it will liquify very quickly.)
These pancakes are extremely heavy and rich so reserve for special occasions! I actually can only handle one pancake to myself. You can easily halve this recipe.
You must use ground/milled flax seeds - not whole flaxseeds! (In other words, this is more like using "flour" than using "oats" if you get my drift!)
Banana actually goes surprisingly well with these pancakes.
- This recipe is very low in Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Dietary Fiber.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Iron, and Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Calcium, and Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes