Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
YieldServes 4 to 8 depending on appetite
2 cups carrots
2 cups sprouted lentils
2 cloves garlic (minced)
¾ cup orange juice
¼ cup onion
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon rosemary
1 teaspoon sage
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon basil
1 dash liquid smoke (optional)
Dash pepper (to taste)
1 mayonut recipe
Red onion to taste (minced)
1. Blend carrots in food processor until chunky.
2. Add all other ingredients except for Mayonut Recipe and minced red onion.
3. Process until grainy.
4. Lay on Teflex sheet and dehydrate on 95 to 110 for about 10 hours (overnight works), flip in the morning and let go until dry and crumbly.
5. Portion out about 1/2 cup of mixture (which is about a serving) or more if necessary, and mix with enough mayonut recipe to make moist and red onion. You may need to add a bit of water to re-hydrate just a tad to get the right consistency. I also added dill at this point.
6. Lay on salad or lettuce leaf and munch.
My advice is to add any other ingredients you prefer in your “chicken salad.”
I have even thought of adding some dulse or other sea vegetable to make it more tuna-ish.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
This is originally a take off of another recipe, but I must have messed it up some how and it has transitioned into something a bit more tasty (in my opinion). \
It was filling, satisfying and not very calorie heavy. \
Please use this as a base for your palate!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(lisay9782 - 5 hours 12 min ago
Buy Quality COUNTERFEIT MONEY(whatsapp +4915215387133)DOCUMENTSFACE TO FACE BUSINESS ALSO AVAILABLErankomark - 7 hours 37 min ago
body cleansing and eatingPolAnna - 9 hours 44 min ago
Change in eye colourliv07 - 12 hours 23 min ago
help:)BEST JUICER FOR GREENS??sharonthejuicer - 22 hours 10 min ago