Raw spinach avocado soup recipe
Shelf LifeConsume immediately
Rating5/5 (from 4 ratings)5
Yield2 cups soup
- 1. Place all ingredients in your blender.
- 2. Blend until smooth.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This simple, creamy spinach and avocado soup recipe is satisfying and easy to whip up in your blender.
Feel free to play with the spices in this recipe! I've added garlic and/or dried cumin spice as suggestions.
If you'd like to take this recipe to the next level, try adding some finely sliced spinach, shredded carrots, or chopped celery to the final soup mixture for additional texture.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Sodium.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Iron, Riboflavin, and Vitamin A.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes