Raw strawberry fields smoothie recipe
Shelf LifeEnjoy immediately
Yield1 large smoothie
- 1. Place all of the ingredients in your blender.
- 2. Blend until smooth.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Although this lip-smacking smoothie looks green, it doesn’t taste green. It literally tastes like a field of succulent strawberries.
If you have a quality blender that can handle it, instead of using fresh fruit try frozen bananas and/or frozen strawberries to make this a chilled, thicker refreshing drink.
- This recipe is very low in Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin C, and Vitamin K.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, and Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Iron, and Vitamin A.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes