The Rawtarian's classic juice recipe
Prep Time10 min
Total Time10 min
Suggested Servings1 serving
Yield1 large glass juice
Shelf LifeConsume immediately
- 12 medium carrots
- 4 apples
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (peeled)
- 1. Wash carrots. Chop off ends. (Do not peel.)
- 2. Chop apples in half. Remove stem. (Do not core.)
- 3. Hand peel fresh ginger.
- 4. Juice all ingredients in your juicer.
- 5. Consume immediately!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This juice is perfect because it's inexpensive but very satisfying. A perfect breakfast juice!
This is my favorite juice of all time. The flavor is a perfect balance of sweet and zing. Plus the ingredients are inexpensive and available all year round.
Love ginger? Add 1 more tablespoon. (Don't have ginger? You can omit it. It'll still be good. Only not as zingy.)
The juicer that I use is the Breville Juice Fountain.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Carbohydrates.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin A.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Iron, and Riboflavin.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes