Rating4.2/5 (from 5 ratings)4.2
Yield2 hearty ones
2 big tomatoes (chopped)
1½ cups carrot juice
3 sundried tomatoes (soaked 5 minutes)
¼ jalapeno pepper
½ cup corn (off the cobb)
1 tablespoon chili powder
1½ teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon paprika
¼ large sweet onion
1 package baby portabella mushrooms
1. Blend everything up to paprika and adjust seasonings to suit your tastes.
2. Finely chop the mushrooms and onions, and let them soften in salt and olive oil ( I added crushed oregano too).
3. When the mushrooms are the consistency of burger, add them to the liquid base and stir by hand after draining off excess olive oil.
4. I put it all in the dehydrator in bowls to warm with the corn bread and served for dinner 5 hours later!
5. Top with chopped tomatoes, avo, cilantro, onions and sour cream if you have some made from nuts. I also made a nut cheese but ended up spreading that on the corn bread.
Omshanti's ThoughtsBy omshanti
When it gets hot I crave spicy foods, not sure why and I wanted some chili and corn bread in the worst way!
So here it is (with a few questionable ingredients under seasonings).
Boy is it good topped with avo, cilantro, onions and tomato.
I even made up a nut cheeze to top it with but ended up dipping the “corn bread” instead!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Winter is coming... Dry is coming!rizbeau - 1 hour 38 sec ago
Skin Care Productsrizbeau - 2 hours 32 min ago
+27605775963 SPIRITUAL WitcHCRAFT Voodoo Spell Lost Love Spell Caster In Sydney, Australia, Usamaamtifah - 10 hours 1 min ago
How to get back lost lover +27605775963 love spell caster in Denmark,USA,Netherlands,Scotland,Irelanmaamtifah - 10 hours 3 min ago
+27605775963 Powerful love spells lost love spell caster in Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijanmaamtifah - 10 hours 4 min ago