2 medium tomatoes
1 red bell pepper
2 cobs of corn
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flaxseed (ground)
1 cup cashews
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon vinegar
Dash of sea salt
Grated garlic (optional)
1. Process all the ingredients in a food processor until you have a thick batter.
2. Transfer onto a teflex sheet and spread out into a large square with spatula or fork.
3. Dry at 145 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour, then flip over, turn heat down to 115 Fahrenheit, and continue drying for about another hour or two until soft but firm on the outside.
4. Cut into triangular pieces, trimming the edges if you’re serving to a friend!
5. Make a salad of the filling ingredients and add it to your sandwich.
5. Optional: Blend all the mayonnaise ingredients with enough water to make a thick smooth sauce.
6. Dribble cashew mayonnaise on top of the veggies before placing the corn bread lid on top.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Beautiful golden cornbread sandwich. Filling and delicious.
It was a beautiful raw experience biting into this sandwich!!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawalonab - 6 hours 27 min ago
Juice or smoothie to start the morning?mommyMia - 13 hours 7 min ago
Best Digital Marketing Service Provider in Hyderabad | BOXFinitynikitha - 18 hours 27 min ago
Skin Care ProductsOliviaHartley - 19 hours 30 min ago
How To Care Natural Hair?Daveburton - 1 day 18 hours ago