2 medium tomatoes
1 red bell pepper
2 cobs of corn
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flaxseed (ground)
1 cup cashews
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon vinegar
Dash of sea salt
Grated garlic (optional)
1. Process all the ingredients in a food processor until you have a thick batter.
2. Transfer onto a teflex sheet and spread out into a large square with spatula or fork.
3. Dry at 145 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour, then flip over, turn heat down to 115 Fahrenheit, and continue drying for about another hour or two until soft but firm on the outside.
4. Cut into triangular pieces, trimming the edges if you’re serving to a friend!
5. Make a salad of the filling ingredients and add it to your sandwich.
5. Optional: Blend all the mayonnaise ingredients with enough water to make a thick smooth sauce.
6. Dribble cashew mayonnaise on top of the veggies before placing the corn bread lid on top.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Beautiful golden cornbread sandwich. Filling and delicious.
It was a beautiful raw experience biting into this sandwich!!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
infrared sauna vs traditional saunajitendram - 35 min 58 sec ago
I began soaking raw almonds and raw cashews last week without water changes. Are they safe to eat?marcin - 1 day 15 hours ago
Juicing PineappleClaireT - 3 days 15 hours ago
eyelashesharmonys - 4 days 1 hour ago
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 6 days 18 hours ago