1 cup Brazil nuts
4 small Medjool dates (dried)
1/2 cup cashews
2 tablespoons ground flax
1 small lemon
Handful of blueberries
2 tablespoons honey
1. Let Brazil nuts, cashews, and dates soak (I just so happened to leave them for 24 hours. I'm sure less time would be fine.).
2. Combine Brazil nuts, dates, and a dash of cinnamon in food processor until nuts are finely ground and dates bind them together.
3. Press evenly into the bottom of a large cereal bowl, forming a crust along the side.
4. Place in freezer.
5. Rinse food processor. Slice lemon (leaving peel on) and combine with cashews in food processor, adding honey, flax, and a quick dash of sea salt until a whipped consistency.
6. Remove crust from freezer and evenly spread lemon whip over top.
7. Top with fresh blueberries! Then let refrigerate for a few hours.
Teacup's ThoughtsBy teacup
I had a really intense craving for something along the lines of lemon meringue pie.
This was simply scrumptious and satisfying.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
spiral slicersClaireT - 2 days 5 hours ago
DivaCup newbieClaireT - 2 days 5 hours ago
I am going crazy: insomnia and low fat diet?mindyt - 4 days 19 hours ago
How Long Can I Live On Just Juicesjennifera7227 - 4 days 23 hours ago
Low appetite after switching to a fruitarian diet.cacu2020 - 6 days 21 hours ago