Raw creamy carrot soup recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating4.8/5 (from 20 ratings)4.75
- 1. Throw all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend up 'til nice and smooth and well mixed. You can let the soup blend in the blender for a little extra time so that the heat of the blades and the friction actually warm up this delicious, creamy raw soup. Blend until very creamy and smooth.
- 2. Transfer raw creamy carrot soup to a bowl.
- 3. Garnish with whatever you like! I simply sprinkled my soup with pepper and a tiny carrot garnish. Eat immediately.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This recipe is super simple and requires only a blender to make.
It's also very quick to pull together if you have carrots in the fridge, as well as some cashews in the cupboard. And really, who doesn't have carrots lying somewhere in the fridge? They last for a long time and are quite inexpensive. And you should always keep some spare cashews around!
It usually takes about 2-3 carrots to make 1 cup of chopped carrots.
This raw carrot soup recipe makes a nice big bowl for one person. :)
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Iron, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes