2 cups oats (soaked overnight)
1 cup almonds (soaked)
1 cup almond pulp
1 cup walnuts (soaked)
1 cup dates
1 cup almond milk
2 tablespoons maca root powder
1 tablespoon mesquite pod meal
1 teaspoon salt
GREEN MINTY FROSTING
1 cup cashews
1 cup macadamia nuts
1/2 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup agave
1 tablespoon vanilla
Water to taste
1 tablespoon wheat-grass powder
1/2 cup mint
Little spinach or spirulina
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor and process.
2. Roll into a dough and flatten with rolling pin.
3. Place in a dehydrator on teflex sheets for two hours or so.
4. Flip and cut out shamrock shapes.
5. For the frosting, place all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
6. For the coloring, add your green colorant to suit.
St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and it will be my first St. Pattie’s day 100% raw, so I’m in the midst of recreating my favorite dishes for the holiday.
This one will definitely satisfy your “green” sweet tooth!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!