1 to 9 peaches
1 cup macadamia nuts (soaked)
4 tablespoons agave nectar
3 teaspoons vanilla extract or 3 vanilla beans
1/2 cup water
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Cut peaches in half and de-pit.
2. Place them in the dehydrator at 105 Fahrenheit for 1 1/2 hours until tender and warm.
3. Place all sauce ingredients in blender, adding enough water to process and to gain the consistency of a thick, smooth sauce.
4. Add more agave, vanilla or sea salt as needed.
5. Pour vanilla macadamia sauce over peaches.
6. Sprinkle peaches lightly with cinnamon and serve warm.
Melanie8516's ThoughtsBy Melanie8516
This recipe is simple and delicious. It’s a scrumptuous dessert, and it’s great for potlucks.
If you want to make fewer peaches, use fewer peaches and cut the sauce recipe accordingly, or just follow the sauce recipe and use the extra sauce for other things.
It's an incredible sauce. The sauce recipe creates enough for 9 peaches.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
I am going crazy: insomnia and low fat diet?mindyt - 13 hours 41 min ago
How Long Can I Live On Just Juicesjennifera7227 - 17 hours 59 min ago
DivaCup newbieaishac - 1 day 5 hours ago
Low appetite after switching to a fruitarian diet.cacu2020 - 2 days 15 hours ago
Sinus infection!ClaireT - 3 days 1 hour ago