Raw corn chowder recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating5/5 (from 6 ratings)5
- 1. Peel your corn on the cob. Slice the kernels off the cob by holding the corn cob vertically and slicing down toward your cutting board. Be careful! (If you're using canned corn, make sure to rinse and drain the corn kernels. Pat dry with a clean tea towel.)
- 2. Add all ingredients (except the second amount of corn and the pepper) into your high-speed blender. Blend on high until very smooth and well-blended. Blend for an abnormally long time because you want this raw corn chowder recipe to be slightly warm when coming out of the blender.
- 3. Pour liquidy corn mixture into a bowl(s). Add remaining corn and stir with a spoon. Garnish with pepper and chopped cilantro (optional).
- 4. Eat this raw corn chowder recipe immediately, while still warm from the blender!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw corn chowder recipes are so good when you want that creamy, warm, cuddly feeling of a bowl of thick soup! And corn is so sweet that this is practically like a yummy, comforting sweet appetizer or entree. Mmm!
If you're using fresh corn for this raw corn chowder recipe you'll want to have at least three or four corn cobs on hand. (If you can'te get fresh corn, you can used well-drained, unsweetened canned corn if you must, but it's so much better (and raw) when using fresh, uncooked corn sliced off the cob!)
This raw corn chowder recipe makes enough for one large bowl for one person or two very small appetizer cups for two people.
Note: I normally add garlic to my raw soup recipes. However, do not add garlic to this raw corn chowder recipe because you want this soup to be quite sweet.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, and Iron.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes