Rating4/5 (from 2 ratings)4
YieldServes 2 hungry raw-ers
4 Romaine leaves
3 small/medium bananas
1 lemon (squeezed)
1 chili (finely sliced)
1. Take the leaves off the romaine. These are easy to come off. Nice and large and perfect for the wraps. Wash, dry, and lay these flat.
2. Get a medium bowl and mash up the bananas with a fork.
3. Squeeze one lemon. Add this in and continue to mash.
4. Slice some chili. Depending on your own taste, it can be green red, jalapeno, red scotch bonnet, or whatever you like. Add this in to the mixture and continue to mash up.
5. Scoop the mixture into the lettuce wrap. Spread a little and roll up.
Rawdancer_london's ThoughtsBy rawdancer_london
Banana wrap is a total quick snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hemp Sprouts are Coming to AmericaBruddahsage - 3 hours 27 min ago
blackheads!!!travisb - 1 day 10 hours ago
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 2 days 3 hours ago
Wheatgrass in LA !!!bluesky-raw vegan - 2 days 17 hours ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 3 days 17 hours ago