Rating4/5 (from 2 ratings)4
YieldServes 2 hungry raw-ers
4 Romaine leaves
3 small/medium bananas
1 lemon (squeezed)
1 chili (finely sliced)
1. Take the leaves off the romaine. These are easy to come off. Nice and large and perfect for the wraps. Wash, dry, and lay these flat.
2. Get a medium bowl and mash up the bananas with a fork.
3. Squeeze one lemon. Add this in and continue to mash.
4. Slice some chili. Depending on your own taste, it can be green red, jalapeno, red scotch bonnet, or whatever you like. Add this in to the mixture and continue to mash up.
5. Scoop the mixture into the lettuce wrap. Spread a little and roll up.
Rawdancer_london's ThoughtsBy rawdancer_london
Banana wrap is a total quick snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hair fallpauliasmith6745 - 13 hours 52 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?ClaireT - 22 hours 21 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 4 days 8 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 4 days 10 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 4 days 13 hours ago