Rating4/5 (from 2 ratings)4
YieldServes 2 hungry raw-ers
4 Romaine leaves
3 small/medium bananas
1 lemon (squeezed)
1 chili (finely sliced)
1. Take the leaves off the romaine. These are easy to come off. Nice and large and perfect for the wraps. Wash, dry, and lay these flat.
2. Get a medium bowl and mash up the bananas with a fork.
3. Squeeze one lemon. Add this in and continue to mash.
4. Slice some chili. Depending on your own taste, it can be green red, jalapeno, red scotch bonnet, or whatever you like. Add this in to the mixture and continue to mash up.
5. Scoop the mixture into the lettuce wrap. Spread a little and roll up.
Rawdancer_london's ThoughtsBy rawdancer_london
Banana wrap is a total quick snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 2 days 8 hours ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 2 days 16 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 2 days 16 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 3 days 18 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 5 days 12 hours ago