1 cup macadamia nuts
1 cup cashews
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 dash Nama Shoyu
1 teaspoon water, or more for consitency
1 cup blueberries
- Start the morning before by making a banana crepe in the dehydrator. Blend 5-6 bananas and then spread the mix on 1 teflex sheet.
- Dehydrate 18-24 hours at 95 – 100°.
- Take your banana crepe out of the dehydrator and cut (should make about 6-8 crepes).
- Blend the nuts, lemon juice, brags and water to make a creme filling.
- Put some creme filling in the banana crepe and roll.
- Top with blended strawberries. Then, sprinkle with blueberries. A serving is likely 1-2 crepes.
You may want to wait a few minutes before serving to allow the strawberry sauce to soften the banana crepes. The crepes are also really good the next day if you leave it in the refrigerator with the strawberry sauce already on the crepes.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
This is a decadent, delicious Sunday morning treat! Based on a recipe from a video by Alyssa Cohen (I was taking notes while watching, so this may be a bit of a variation).
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
parchment paper and dehydrating timeworkoutman4252 - 4 hours 26 min from now
Dehydrator experimentation dayFee - 2 hours 27 min from now
Has anyone bought a Vita Mix from the US for use in Europe?ellie24 - 4 hours 18 min ago
I wondered where goneraw had gone...TammiTrue - 8 hours 5 sec ago
Raw Bacon Recipe - what happened to it?TammiTrue - 1 day 20 hours ago