1 bunch broccoli
Apple cider vinegar to taste, approx. 1/2 to 1 cup
Sea salt to taste
A few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed is best)
Pepper to taste
1 cup raw almonds, preferably soaked in water for at least 5 hours
1. Chop the heads off of the broccoli stems.
2. Peel the shiny layer off of the stems with a sharp knife or vegetable peeler.
3. Quarter the peeled stems vertically into long, thin strips and chop or process with the slicing blade on a food processor. Optional: Chop or process the heads the same way. This may get messy!
4. Chop almonds finely and add to broccoli.
5. Add other ingredients until it tastes good to you!
Brittanybullen's ThoughtsBy brittanybullen
I invented this recipe when my house-mates told me they didn't want the stems from their broccoli. That's why at first I just used stems, which is delicious, but using the heads of the broccoli tastes just as good-- it's up to you!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 7 hours 1 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 18 hours 27 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 14 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 9 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 9 hours ago