1 cup water
2 to 3 tablespoons raw cocoa nibs
2 tablespoons maca powder
2 to 3 tablespoons agave syrup
1 young Thai coconut
Couple handfuls of cashews (soaked) or raw almonds
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon cardamom
Pinch of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon peppermint (you can use a peppermint tea bag for this)
8 ice cubes
Handful of walnuts
1 tablespoon goji berries
1. Open the coconut. Save the coconut water and spoon out the meat.
2. Put the nuts in the blender and add some coconut water (maybe 1 cup?) and blend.
3. Then add the rest of the ingredients, including some of the coconut meat (1/2 cup?), except the walnuts and goji berries. Blend.
4. Add the ice cubes at the end. It should be a somewhat thick consistency.
5. Pour the mixture into a separate container in order to be able to use the blender again, or use a food processor.
6. Put the walnuts, goji berries, and about a tablespoon of cocoa nibs in the blender/food processor and pulse until chopped into little chunks (not too fine).
7. Pour the chocolate smoothie into a cup.
8. Sprinkle with walnut/goji/cocoa mix and a little peppermint, too, if you like.
Kundalalita's ThoughtsBy kundalalita
I love chocolate!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
SEVERE joint pain.... Detox?motz34 - 6 hours 26 sec ago
WhatsApp:(+237663240640)Buy 100% REGISTERED IELTS,IDP/BC,TOEFL,GMAT,ESOL,PASSPORTS,IDS,VISA,PTE,legitielts - 8 hours 20 min ago
(WhatsApp +237663240640)Buy original database Verifiable IELTS certificates online in India, UAElegitielts - 8 hours 23 min ago
WhatsApp (+237663240640)Buy IELTS, TEIC,TOEFL, TOEIC, TORFL, EFS,EYL,TEPL,TEIC, TEA ,EFFS, ENFS,TEEPlegitielts - 8 hours 26 min ago
(WhatsApp:+237663240640) Buy original/registered IELTS/TOEFL/ESOL/GRE certificateslegitielts - 8 hours 29 min ago