3 cups apple sauce
2 cups carrot pulp
2 cups almond meal
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup cranberries (dried)
1/2 cup coconut oil (liquid)
1/2 cup agave nectar or other sweetener
1 cup flax meal
1 1/4 cups water
1 1/4 cups Brazil nut pulp
1/8 cup cinnamon
2 tablespoons cloves (ground)
3 tablespoons vanilla extract
1. Process apples in food processor until they become sauce-like.
2. Combine apple sauce, carrot pulp, and almond meal.
3. Add dried fruit, coconut oil, and agave.
4. Blend flax meal and water. Add.
5. Add spices, Brazil nut pulp, and water.
6. Shape into scones. Dehydrate 8 -12 hours.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!