Yield16-24 bars or balls
½ cup dates (pitted)
½ cup walnuts (soaked)
¾ cup raw almonds
3 tablespoons honey
¾ cup coconut (shredded, unsweetened)
¼ cup raisins
¼ cup cranberries (dried, unsweetened)
3 tablespoons barley green or green magma powder
1. Place almonds into food processor with S blade and grind into a meal texture.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and process into a dough type mixture.
3. For bars, press the dough into an 8×8 inch pan and sprinkle with extra coconut, if you would like.
4. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before cutting into bars.
5. To make energy balls, roll dough into 16-24 balls and roll each ball in coconut.
6. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Joesc's ThoughtsBy joesc
An energy bar that I derived from Kim Wilson's book, Everyday Wholesome Eating In the Raw.
Anytime you are experiencing an energy crisis, have a ball or a bar!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthCoconut Goddess - 18 hours 37 min ago
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 1 day 14 hours ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?Coconut Goddess - 1 day 17 hours ago
Healthy Choice for not so hip ( mywinlife.com/edwardsgroup )Wayne - 2 days 5 hours ago
New Raw Potluck - Philadelphia, PA Suburbspram3010 - 3 days 18 hours ago