3 cup raw walnuts, can use dry or walnuts that have been soaked overnight
2 cup shredded coconut
½ cup carob powder
½ cup agave nectar, or to taste
¼ cup coconut oil/butter, or to taste (for creamy consistency)
¼ cup coconut water, for consistency, if desired
- In a large bowl, mix shredded coconut and carob poder.
- In a food processor, grind walnuts until they are creamy.
- Add walnuts, agave and coconut oil to the coconut/carob mixture and mix well.
- Place mixture in flat, glass dish and cover. Place in freezer for at least an hour before serving.
- To serve, cut out brownie-sized pieces and eat right away.
- Store in freezer.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
I love these bars because I can make them and then store them in the freezer. They are smooth and creamy. Wonderful with fresh fruit, such as raspberries, or as the basis for a brownie sundae.
This recipe is based on a in RAWVolution – I cut down a bit on the agave and added the coconut oil and coconut water for a smooth consistency. This creates a bit richer fudge that is not quite as sweet.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Water from older coconutsbobsm - 1 hour 12 min from now
Do chia seeds need soaking?musiclvr56 - 2 hours 42 min ago
i am a devoted Christian but i go into trance. is it wrong to meditate?Harmony1 - 9 hours 47 min ago
a little fun... Joel - I will eat rawHarmony1 - 9 hours 55 min ago
Superfoods and supplementsClaireT - 1 day 4 hours ago