3 cup raw walnuts, can use dry or walnuts that have been soaked overnight
2 cup shredded coconut
½ cup carob powder
½ cup agave nectar, or to taste
¼ cup coconut oil/butter, or to taste (for creamy consistency)
¼ cup coconut water, for consistency, if desired
- In a large bowl, mix shredded coconut and carob poder.
- In a food processor, grind walnuts until they are creamy.
- Add walnuts, agave and coconut oil to the coconut/carob mixture and mix well.
- Place mixture in flat, glass dish and cover. Place in freezer for at least an hour before serving.
- To serve, cut out brownie-sized pieces and eat right away.
- Store in freezer.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
I love these bars because I can make them and then store them in the freezer. They are smooth and creamy. Wonderful with fresh fruit, such as raspberries, or as the basis for a brownie sundae.
This recipe is based on a in RAWVolution – I cut down a bit on the agave and added the coconut oil and coconut water for a smooth consistency. This creates a bit richer fudge that is not quite as sweet.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
I'm nixing garlic, onions, salt, herbs, & oilsClaireT - 15 hours 2 min ago
Mike Lawson's raw food journalClaireT - 15 hours 4 min ago
Maca and msm, how do you overcome the taste?RawLifer - 18 hours 43 min ago
100% raw, does it work for you?RawLifer - 19 hours 20 min ago
Does anyone else experience thisRawLifer - 19 hours 46 min ago