3 tablespoons raw honey or agave
Bag of ground raw almonds (measurement is 200g)
1 cup mature coconut (shredded)
1 cup coconut
Juice of 1 lemon
The smallest amount of water (to blend)
1. Juice the apples, pears, and 1 lemon. I used a Breville, and the pulp was dry and compact. If it's wet at all, drain it before the next step.
2. Place the pulp into a bowl and mix into the pulp by hand.
3. Mix ground almonds, juice of 2 lemons, and raw honey/agave with a wooden spoon. Continue until it's dough-like and creamy.
4. Press into a small springform pan and put into the fridge for 4-5 hours.
5. Blend up the ingredients.
6. Put into fridge to thicken up.
7. After 2 hours, blend again. This should be a thick coconut cream texture. If it isn't, put into the freezer 30 minutes before icing—or add coconut oil, flax, or Irish moss. Mine was fine just thickening in the fridge!
8. Remove cake from spring form. Frost and put zest on top.
Raw_londonder's ThoughtsBy raw_londonder
Lemon cake that is sure to make you drool!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Fruit Juice Pulp?Mayank - 15 hours 6 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 day 3 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 2 days 2 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 2 days 2 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 2 days 7 hours ago