1 cup Brazil nuts
4 small Medjool dates (dried)
1/2 cup cashews
2 tablespoons ground flax
1 small lemon
Handful of blueberries
2 tablespoons honey
1. Let Brazil nuts, cashews, and dates soak (I just so happened to leave them for 24 hours. I'm sure less time would be fine.).
2. Combine Brazil nuts, dates, and a dash of cinnamon in food processor until nuts are finely ground and dates bind them together.
3. Press evenly into the bottom of a large cereal bowl, forming a crust along the side.
4. Place in freezer.
5. Rinse food processor. Slice lemon (leaving peel on) and combine with cashews in food processor, adding honey, flax, and a quick dash of sea salt until a whipped consistency.
6. Remove crust from freezer and evenly spread lemon whip over top.
7. Top with fresh blueberries! Then let refrigerate for a few hours.
Teacup's ThoughtsBy teacup
I had a really intense craving for something along the lines of lemon meringue pie.
This was simply scrumptious and satisfying.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Have put too much liquid (water from garbanzos) in tahini hummus! how to thicken?CatherineR - 12 hours 31 min ago
Raw challenge!CatherineR - 12 hours 48 min ago
Skin repair?pauliasmith6745 - 23 hours 29 min ago
Are rolled oats raw?CatherineR - 3 days 40 min ago
My new journey: Going completely raw! Who joins? In need of support:)Matt_Raw - 3 days 10 hours ago