1 cup Brazil nuts
4 small Medjool dates (dried)
1/2 cup cashews
2 tablespoons ground flax
1 small lemon
Handful of blueberries
2 tablespoons honey
1. Let Brazil nuts, cashews, and dates soak (I just so happened to leave them for 24 hours. I'm sure less time would be fine.).
2. Combine Brazil nuts, dates, and a dash of cinnamon in food processor until nuts are finely ground and dates bind them together.
3. Press evenly into the bottom of a large cereal bowl, forming a crust along the side.
4. Place in freezer.
5. Rinse food processor. Slice lemon (leaving peel on) and combine with cashews in food processor, adding honey, flax, and a quick dash of sea salt until a whipped consistency.
6. Remove crust from freezer and evenly spread lemon whip over top.
7. Top with fresh blueberries! Then let refrigerate for a few hours.
Teacup's ThoughtsBy teacup
I had a really intense craving for something along the lines of lemon meringue pie.
This was simply scrumptious and satisfying.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
4th day as a Vegan:)Harmony1 - 1 day 1 hour ago
jackfruitClaireT - 5 days 46 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 week 1 day ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 2 days ago