1 cup agave or honey
1 cup water
10 sprigs of fresh mint
1 cantaloupe (seeded, cut into 1 inch cubes)
1 small watermelon (cut into 1 inch cubes)
3 kiwis (sliced)
1 pineapple (cut into 1 inch cubes)
3 bananas (sliced)
2 cups blueberries
Extra mint leaves (for garnish)
1. Blend agave, water, mint, and the juice of 1 lime until well combined.
2. Cut fruit and gently combine in serving bowl.
3. Zest remaining limes and squeeze juice and zest over fruit.
4. Add mint syrup and toss gently to coat.
5. Garnish with remaining mint. Chill or serve immediately.
LibbyB's ThoughtsBy LibbyB
I adapted this recipe from an old SAD version from Wild Oats.
If the melon/banana combo makes you uneasy, switch them with papaya, mango, strawberries, or any other fruit you desire.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?geos5 - 1 hour 29 min ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 3 hours 46 min ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 5 hours 3 min ago
sprout bag alfalfa failure!!matteo - 6 hours 47 min ago
Irish Moss dishesTammiTrue - 1 day 1 hour ago