1 cup agave or honey
1 cup water
10 sprigs of fresh mint
1 cantaloupe (seeded, cut into 1 inch cubes)
1 small watermelon (cut into 1 inch cubes)
3 kiwis (sliced)
1 pineapple (cut into 1 inch cubes)
3 bananas (sliced)
2 cups blueberries
Extra mint leaves (for garnish)
1. Blend agave, water, mint, and the juice of 1 lime until well combined.
2. Cut fruit and gently combine in serving bowl.
3. Zest remaining limes and squeeze juice and zest over fruit.
4. Add mint syrup and toss gently to coat.
5. Garnish with remaining mint. Chill or serve immediately.
LibbyB's ThoughtsBy LibbyB
I adapted this recipe from an old SAD version from Wild Oats.
If the melon/banana combo makes you uneasy, switch them with papaya, mango, strawberries, or any other fruit you desire.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 13 hours 16 min ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 21 hours 9 min ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 21 hours 21 min ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 1 day 23 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 3 days 17 hours ago