1 cup agave or honey
1 cup water
10 sprigs of fresh mint
1 cantaloupe (seeded, cut into 1 inch cubes)
1 small watermelon (cut into 1 inch cubes)
3 kiwis (sliced)
1 pineapple (cut into 1 inch cubes)
3 bananas (sliced)
2 cups blueberries
Extra mint leaves (for garnish)
1. Blend agave, water, mint, and the juice of 1 lime until well combined.
2. Cut fruit and gently combine in serving bowl.
3. Zest remaining limes and squeeze juice and zest over fruit.
4. Add mint syrup and toss gently to coat.
5. Garnish with remaining mint. Chill or serve immediately.
LibbyB's ThoughtsBy LibbyB
I adapted this recipe from an old SAD version from Wild Oats.
If the melon/banana combo makes you uneasy, switch them with papaya, mango, strawberries, or any other fruit you desire.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?MyHealingJourney - 15 hours 17 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 2 days 7 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 2 days 7 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 3 days 14 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 6 days 19 hours ago