Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
8 large common white field mushrooms
4 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
1 pinch sea salt
5 tablespoon olive oil
20 sundried tomato quarters, finely chopped
½ cup pine nuts
½ cup flat leaf (Italian) parsley, finely chopped
½ cup basil, finely chopped
- Remove stems from mushrooms and discard.
- Gently wipe surface of each mushroom with a soft cloth to remove any dirt.
- Peel mushrooms with your fingers by pulling flesh from under each hood up and over the surface of each mushroom.
- Continue working your way around until mushroom is peeled. (This is quick once you get the hang of it.)
- Repeat with rest of mushrooms.
- Finely chop skins and set aside.
- Combine 2 cloves of garlic, sherry vinegar, a pinch of salt and pepper & 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Marinate mushrooms by brushing top and bottom with mixture. Set aside at room temperature.
- To make the filling, combine chopped mushroom skins in a bowl with remaining garlic and olive oil, tomato, pine nuts, parsley and basil.
- Spread mushrooms out on a dehydrator sheet or non stick baking sheet. Spoon equal amounts of filling into each mushroom.
- Dry out either in a dehydrator or oven set to 110F or 55C for 2-4 hours until softened.
- Love and enjoy!
Goddess Leonie's ThoughtsBy Goddess Leonie
Delicious stuffed mushrooms with all kinds of goodness inside. Can be eaten as a main meal, with a salad or as an entree
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Newbie PageClaireT - 17 hours 28 min ago
Does anyone else experience thisgesolgonheather - 1 day 20 hours ago
unsuccessful printing of ebook. Help?!The Rawtarian - 3 days 21 hours ago
Maca, friend or foe?ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Is The Fish Oil Good for Health?vicky_spd15 - 1 week 2 days ago