Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldOne excalibur dehydrator sheet
1 cup sun dried tomato
1 cup flax meal
¼ cup fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1 Take the sun dried tomatoes and soak them overnight. Reserve the soaking liquid.
2. Chop all ingredients,except soak water, fine in food processor.
3. Adjust seasonings to taste.
4. With processor running, add reserved soaking water until mixture starts to stick together.
5. Spread on parchment on mesh or Teflex sheet. Cover with food wrap, and roll smooth with rolling pin.
6. Score into desired size crackers. If desired, replace wrap and emboss each cracker with a stamp.
7. Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for 8 hours.
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
Delicious and so good!
Note: see recipe variation in my vegan Velveeta recipe.
Also, some more ideas for forming breads/crackers on my crazy carrot bread recipe.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Juice or smoothie to start the morning?reenakalidin - 4 min 22 sec ago
No poo problemsClaireT - 2 days 11 hours ago
How do I commit myself to a 100% raw food diet, when...ClaireT - 2 days 11 hours ago
Where did my sex drive go!?? (men please reply)ethanbrem - 2 days 20 hours ago
over-soaking nutsgericurtin - 1 week 1 day ago