1 cup sun dried tomato, soaked overnight,reserve soaking liquid
1 cup flax meal
¼ cup fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1. chop all ingredients,except soak water, fine in food processor.
2. adjust seasonings to taste.
3. with processor running,add reserved soaking water until mixture starts to stick together.
4. spread on parchment on mesh, or teflex sheet.
5. cover with food wrap, and roll smooth with rolling pin.
6. score into desired size crackers.
7. if desired,replace wrap and emboss each cracker with a stamp.
8. dehydrate at 115 degrees for 8 hours.
Note: see recipe variation in my vegan velveeta recipe:)
Also some more ideas for forming breads/crackers on my crazy carrot bread recipe.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.