Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldOne excalibur dehydrator sheet
1 cup sun dried tomato (soaked overnight, reserve soaking liquid)
1 cup flax meal
¼ cup fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1. Chop all ingredients,except soak water, fine in food processor.
2. Adjust seasonings to taste.
3. With processor running, add reserved soaking water until mixture starts to stick together.
4. Spread on parchment on mesh or teflex sheet. Cover with food wrap, and roll smooth with rolling pin.
5. Score into desired size crackers. If desired, replace wrap and emboss each cracker with a stamp.
6. Dehydrate at 115 F for 8 hours.
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
Delicious and so good!
Note: see recipe variation in my vegan velveeta recipe:)
Also, some more ideas for forming breads/crackers on my crazy carrot bread recipe.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 12 hours 39 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 20 hours 21 min ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 1 day 3 hours ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 1 day 20 hours ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 1 day 21 hours ago