Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldOne excalibur dehydrator sheet
1 cup sun dried tomato
1 cup flax meal
¼ cup fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1 Take the sun dried tomatoes and soak them overnight. Reserve the soaking liquid.
2. Chop all ingredients,except soak water, fine in food processor.
3. Adjust seasonings to taste.
4. With processor running, add reserved soaking water until mixture starts to stick together.
5. Spread on parchment on mesh or Teflex sheet. Cover with food wrap, and roll smooth with rolling pin.
6. Score into desired size crackers. If desired, replace wrap and emboss each cracker with a stamp.
7. Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for 8 hours.
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
Delicious and so good!
Note: see recipe variation in my vegan Velveeta recipe.
Also, some more ideas for forming breads/crackers on my crazy carrot bread recipe.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Cured myself of oral herpesJasmine55 - 1 hour 14 min ago
Raw Omnivores?Sarah1 - 1 day 11 hours ago
Are body fat measurements on scales accurate?Gerard - 1 day 21 hours ago
Any raw vegans in Mexico?alanm - 3 days 22 hours ago
What would actually happen if everyone went vegan?ClaireT - 6 days 8 hours ago