Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldOne excalibur dehydrator sheet
1 cup sun dried tomato (soaked overnight, reserve soaking liquid)
1 cup flax meal
¼ cup fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1. Chop all ingredients,except soak water, fine in food processor.
2. Adjust seasonings to taste.
3. With processor running, add reserved soaking water until mixture starts to stick together.
4. Spread on parchment on mesh or teflex sheet. Cover with food wrap, and roll smooth with rolling pin.
5. Score into desired size crackers. If desired, replace wrap and emboss each cracker with a stamp.
6. Dehydrate at 115 F for 8 hours.
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
Delicious and so good!
Note: see recipe variation in my vegan velveeta recipe:)
Also, some more ideas for forming breads/crackers on my crazy carrot bread recipe.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 8 hours 16 min ago
Perioral Dermatitis, Help Pleasesophc - 2 days 21 hours ago
2 week old baby and breastmilk shortage!! need advice....ClaireT - 4 days 10 hours ago
Irish Moss dishesClaywoman - 5 days 15 hours ago
Good Anti-inflamatories like pine apples and gingerTammiTrue - 1 week 2 days ago