Yield8 or more, depending upon size of the slices
2 cups walnuts (soaked and dehydrated)
1 cup raisins
1 teaspoon nutmeg
4 cups macadamia nuts (soaked)
1 1/2 cups coconut oil
1 cup mixed berries
1 cup agave nectar
3/4 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup water
4 tablespoons psyllium powder
2 teaspoons vanilla flavor/extract
1/2 cup mixed berries
12 pitted dates (soaked)
1. Process ingredients in a food processor until they are uniform.
2. Line the bottom of a springform pan with plastic.
3. Spread the mix evenly over the bottom of the pan.
4. Blend all ingredients until smooth, adding water as needed.
5. Pour the mix atop the crust and freeze for 20 minutes.
6. Blend strained dates and berries until smooth.
7. Once filling is set, spread the topping over the filling and freeze for 1 hour.
Scott's ThoughtsBy Scott
This very berry cheesecake is a recipe from Raw Soul in Harlem, New York, a down-right, incredible, and delicious raw restaurant with a flare for southern spice and flavor but also a knack for creating wonderful treats, whatever they may be.
I made my first one this week and have been trying to slowly enjoy it day-by-day (as well as passing it out to friends/neighbors) so as to not eat too many "unchewed" nuts.
My 2 1/2 year old likes the flavor, but not the texture, so he licks it! Too funny.
Also, it's so easy. It really only takes minutes (minus the freezing and soaking times, which aren't work anyway).
You'll have an extremely yummy "cheesecake" for dessert, breakfast, or really any time of the day. It's so good.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 14 hours 6 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 1 day 1 hour ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 21 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 16 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 16 hours ago