1 cup barley (soaked) or flax seeds (ground)
3 stalks celery
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 tablespoon thyme
1 teaspoon salt
¼ cup parsley
Fresh parsley leaves
1. Wash and trim all vegetables.
2. Place in food processor and add barley (or flax), oil, parsley, thyme, and salt.
3. Process until all ingredients are chopped fine. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
4. Press out any extra liquid.
5. If using flax, let the mixture stand a little while to absorb liquid and thicken.
6. Spread 1/4 inch thick on Teflex or parchment on mesh sheets.
7. Score into desired size.
8. Place parsley leaves as desired. I covered them with wrap at this point and rolled over them with a rolling pin to set parsley leaves. You may need to re-score.
9. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 8 hours.
See my crazy carrot bread for some hints on shaping breads/crackers!
An awesome kind of cracker!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2017 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!