Raw chocolate-chip cookie dough fudge recipe
Shelf Life1 week in freezer
Rating5/5 (from 7 ratings)5
- 1. Place almonds in food processor. Process into a fine meal. (You are turning almonds into flour!)
- 2. Add cashews. Process again until cashews are flour-like.
- 3. Add all remaining ingredients (except the cacao nibs) and process again until your mixture turns into a goopy fudgy mess.
- 4. Transfer goopy mess into a large bowl. Add cacao nibs and stir with a spoon.
- 5. Spread/dump mixture into a high-sided dish or onto a cookie sheet.
- 6. Freeze for at least 4 hours (ideally longer).
- 7. Slice and enjoy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Tip: When spreading the sticky mixture into your container, use the back of a spoon. Dip spoon briefly in water for easy spreading!
Confession time: When I was a kid here in Canada, I used to love biking down to the "Dairy Queen" for a Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard. This is my raw version of the delicious, chewy frozen bits that were inside the ice-creamy blizzard.
(For extra blizzard bliss, crumble some chocolate-chip cookie dough fudge on top of some raw soft-serve ice cream!)
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes