Raw chocolate truffles recipe
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
- 1. Process the nuts/seeds in the food processor. Keep processing them until you can't see the nuts anymore, but stop processing before they get too soft looking.
- 2. Add the dates, seasalt and cocoa powder. Process again until everything is well mixed and clumped together.
- 3. Roll the balls in your hand and form balls. Some people like to roll completed truffles in goji berries, cocunut, cocoa powder, etc., but I prefer mine simple.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw chocolate truffles were the very first raw food that made me certain that I could become a raw vegan for an extended period of time.
This recipe just requires a food processor and a few ingredients.
These are also delicious if you crumble a truffle or two on top of sliced bananas or other chopped fresh fruit.
Good luck and enjoy these simple, sweet raw treats.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Related To This Recipe
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes