4 large carrots or the equivelent of 4 carrot's yield of jicama
2 avocados, skins and pits removed
1 tsp celtic salt
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 cups flax meal (1 cup whole seeds before grinding)
1. blend carrots or jicama with 1 cup distilled water until smooth.
2. add avocados an sea salt and blend til smooth
3. pour into a mixing bowl. add flax meal and mix by hand.
4. place 1 1/4 cups on each dehydrator tray lined with teflex and spread it out evenly and thinly
5. score each tray of batter into 4 strips in one direction and 2 sections in the other direcction
6. dehydrate at 105F for 2 hours
7. flip wraps and remove from the teflex.
8. continue to dehydrate until the wraps are still moist but dry enough to store
9. store at room temp for a week or months in the refrigerator
if wraps seem too dry when you take them out of the dehydrator, place them in a ziploc bag with a moist unbleached papertowell nd seal it. leave the bag in a warm place and the wraps will be soft in 20 min.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Printing a recipeanewme - 40 min 6 sec ago
On and off RawRequisite - 10 hours 36 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 1 day 12 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 6 days 3 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 6 days 3 hours ago