4 large carrots or the equivelent of 4 carrot's yield of jicama
2 avocados, skins and pits removed
1 tsp celtic salt
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 cups flax meal (1 cup whole seeds before grinding)
1. blend carrots or jicama with 1 cup distilled water until smooth.
2. add avocados an sea salt and blend til smooth
3. pour into a mixing bowl. add flax meal and mix by hand.
4. place 1 1/4 cups on each dehydrator tray lined with teflex and spread it out evenly and thinly
5. score each tray of batter into 4 strips in one direction and 2 sections in the other direcction
6. dehydrate at 105F for 2 hours
7. flip wraps and remove from the teflex.
8. continue to dehydrate until the wraps are still moist but dry enough to store
9. store at room temp for a week or months in the refrigerator
if wraps seem too dry when you take them out of the dehydrator, place them in a ziploc bag with a moist unbleached papertowell nd seal it. leave the bag in a warm place and the wraps will be soft in 20 min.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 3 days 12 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 6 days 6 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 15 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 15 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 6 days 15 hours ago