4 large carrots or the equivelent of 4 carrot's yield of jicama
2 avocados, skins and pits removed
1 tsp celtic salt
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 cups flax meal (1 cup whole seeds before grinding)
1. blend carrots or jicama with 1 cup distilled water until smooth.
2. add avocados an sea salt and blend til smooth
3. pour into a mixing bowl. add flax meal and mix by hand.
4. place 1 1/4 cups on each dehydrator tray lined with teflex and spread it out evenly and thinly
5. score each tray of batter into 4 strips in one direction and 2 sections in the other direcction
6. dehydrate at 105F for 2 hours
7. flip wraps and remove from the teflex.
8. continue to dehydrate until the wraps are still moist but dry enough to store
9. store at room temp for a week or months in the refrigerator
if wraps seem too dry when you take them out of the dehydrator, place them in a ziploc bag with a moist unbleached papertowell nd seal it. leave the bag in a warm place and the wraps will be soft in 20 min.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Ouch! My sensitive teethsohaibb - 7 hours 51 min ago
Vegan Diet, Mostly Raw for about 6 Weeks - Howdy All!DavyKOTWF - 1 day 12 hours ago
When is a woman most fertilepolina22p - 1 day 13 hours ago
Hypertension on a low sodium low fat raw dietDavyKOTWF - 1 day 23 hours ago
what should we do to avoid heart disease?DavyKOTWF - 1 day 23 hours ago