Raw food eggnog recipe
Shelf LifeConsume immediately
Rating5/5 (from 7 ratings)5
- 1. Blend until smooth.
- 2. Consume immediately.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This is my first fifth raw Christmas. One of the most important Christmas food traditions in my household is eggnog, so I knew I had to find a suitable SAD eggnog substitute.
There are no eggs in this recipe, but the coconut oil is the secret ingredient that adds the richness that we all know and love re: holiday eggnog. (If you don't have coconut oil, don't use any other oils as substitutes. Simply omit it.)
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, and Iron.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes