Raw marinated mushroom recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating5/5 (from 6 ratings)5
- 1. Slice mushrooms.
- 2. Place sliced mushrooms into a wide, shallow bowl (or a plate with a deep lip).
- 3. Pour the oil and soy sauce over the mushrooms.
- 4. Gently stir mushrooms until lightly but thoroughly coated in oil and soy sauce.
- 5. Let mushrooms sit for approximately 5 minutes. (Stir occassionally if possible.)
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Needing something more than a "salad" but in a rush? Try these simple marinated mushrooms. Ready in less than 5 minutes and they have a real cooked feel.
I have eaten raw marinated mushrooms on their own, but I love them combined with spinach as salad toppers. In this photograph I've placed the marinated mushrooms on a bed of spinach and garnished with sesame seeds and sliced green onion. But for you the opportunities are endless.
Again, the marinated mushrooms provide a nice hearty substance to a salad, and they are super quick to prepare.
I personally prefer my marinated mushrooms eaten fresh right after I make them.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin E.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes