Raw yogurt recipe
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
Rating4.5/5 (from 14 ratings)4.5
- 1. Place all ingredients into blender. Blend until it reaches a thin yogurt-style consistency. There should be absolutely no grittiness or chunks of anything left.
- 2. Transfer into a bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 3. You now have raw yogurt!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Always store your raw yogurt in the fridge.
This recipe is definitely more of a yogurt than an icing or a frosting. It will not get very solid in the fridge. It will firm up somewhat during the 2 hour refrigeration, but it will never be stiff or solid. Its texture is, well, like yogurt!
Enjoy as a yogurt, as seen in this picture with morning fruit toppings. Add crumbled walnuts and dates for an even nicer breakfast experience, similar to granola and yogurt.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes