3 medium apples
½ cup flax seeds (ground)
½ cup raisins
1 tablespoon cinnamon
½ tablespoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon sea salt
7 drops stevia
1. Process the apples in your food processor until the mixture looks like applesauce.
2. Add in 1/4 cup of the raisins, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, and stevia. Mix until the raisins are no longer chunky.
3. Add in 1/4 cup of the ground flax. Mix. Add in the rest of the ground flax and mix until all of the flax is combined with the apple mixture.
4. Taste the mix to see if it’s to your liking, add in more stevia, cinnamon and/or salt to suit your taste.
5. Add in the remaining 1/4 cup of raisins and process 5-10 seconds. The mixture should be slightly chunky.
6. Spread the mixture 1/4 inch thick on your dehydrator trays and dehydrate at 105 for 8-12 hours. Flip over and dehydrate 6-8 hours longer. It should be firm but still soft and pliable.
Kathrynintheraw's ThoughtsBy kathrynintheraw
A not-too-sweet, not-too-heavy bread perfect for breakfast, or even with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert!
You can decorate this bread with things like apple slices, raisins, whole flax seeds, cinnamon, drizzled maple syrup, or honey. Have fun with it!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Does anyone have any natural deodorant ideas?TammiTrue - 1 hour 30 min ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....jonnahd - 1 week 15 hours ago
Partially dehydrate energy ballsClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago
Natural PerfumeTammiTrue - 1 week 4 days ago
Best Affordable BlenderClaireT - 2 weeks 5 hours ago