Raw turtles toffee recipe
Shelf Life1 week in ziploc in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield25 bite-sized nuggets
- 1. Add pecans to food processor. Process until quite small - resembling coarse flour.
- 2. Add dates. Process until well combined and you can't even see the dates any more.
- 3. Break a perfectly ripe banana (not too hard and not too soft) into chunks and add to food processor mixture. Process again until banana is well combined.
- 4. Spread mixture onto parchment paper. Dehydrate in your dehydrator for approximately 8 hours.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Enjoy this raw turtles recipe batter ooeh and gooey straight out of the food processor for a super sugary, caramel style nut fudge. Or spread onto a dehydrator sheet and dehydrate for caramel candies.
The flavor of my raw turtles recipe is super sweet pecan pie with a subtle hint of banana flavor.
The main downside to this mixture is that it's super sticky and can be a bit of a pain to wash from the food processor.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes