Rating4.5/5 (from 6 ratings)4.5
Yield8-12 slices, depending on size
2 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
1 cup almond meal
1 celery stalk
1 yellow squash
1 cup cauliflower florets
½ cup water
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup golden flax seeds (ground)
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. In blender, blend buckwheat, almond meal, banana, celery, squash, and cauliflower. Add olive oil and salt to taste.
2. Add water as needed for consistency and to help the mixture move through the blender.
3. In a bowl, mix ground flax seeds with the rest of the mixture.
4. Spread mixture into sliced bread sized pieces on parchment paper (or Teflex).
5. Dehydrate overnight or until it looks done. Flip halfway through dehydrating.
6. Top with whipped buttery spread, and/or cinnamon for cinnamon toast (pictured here), or almond butter and raw jam for a peanut butter and jelly.
Renoir's ThoughtsBy Renoir
Delicious bread for cinnamon toast, peanut butter and jelly, or just bread and butter.
Also good for making “croutons” for stuffing during the holidays.
991 - CN9671 - Blauw - Nike Air Max 1 By You Custom herenschoen - nike air max lays blue cheese commercial actor | Design Your Own Sneaker - nike jordan 11 galaxy glow in the dark - Custom Air Force 1 - Fitforhealth
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Detox insomniaTammiTrue - 16 hours 59 min ago
Can we get rid of the bots?ClaireT - 2 days 3 hours ago
New Discord ServerJayelle C - 4 days 22 hours ago
Would you like an accountability partner? From Australia btw.ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Returning to Raw & looking for supportClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago