Rating4.5/5 (from 6 ratings)4.5
Yield8-12 slices, depending on size
2 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
1 cup almond meal
1 celery stalk
1 yellow squash
1 cup cauliflower florets
½ cup water
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup golden flax seeds (ground)
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. In blender, blend buckwheat, almond meal, banana, celery, squash, and cauliflower. Add olive oil and salt to taste.
2. Add water as needed for consistency and to help the mixture move through the blender.
3. In a bowl, mix ground flax seeds with the rest of the mixture.
4. Spread mixture into sliced bread sized pieces on parchment paper (or Teflex).
5. Dehydrate overnight or until it looks done. Flip halfway through dehydrating.
6. Top with whipped buttery spread, and/or cinnamon for cinnamon toast (pictured here), or almond butter and raw jam for a peanut butter and jelly.
Renoir's ThoughtsBy Renoir
Delicious bread for cinnamon toast, peanut butter and jelly, or just bread and butter.
Also good for making “croutons” for stuffing during the holidays.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
how to blend raw fruit puree?ClaireT - 1 day 4 hours ago
HIGH calorie raw foods. PLEASETammiTrue - 2 days 1 hour ago
Dried fruithamidf - 2 days 4 hours ago
which is the best kitchen blender ?ClaireT - 6 days 19 hours ago
How do you afford all of those nuts?allmyteetharesweet - 1 week 1 day ago