Raw chocolate fudge in 1 minute
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating4.7/5 (from 40 ratings)4.675
Yield1 tiny serving
- 1. Throw the ingredients in a tiny bowl.
- 2. Grab a spoon and take the bowl back to your TV.
- 3. Mix it together while you're watching TV because it can take a little while to mix properly, especially if your coconut oil is hard. It'll look really dry at first, but don't add any extra anything. Just go with my measurements and mix it together slowly and carefully with a spoon. Within a minute you'll get the texture seen in my above pic.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Picture this... You've just had dinner. You're watching TV on the couch. Your non-raw husband pulls out a little chocolate bar beside you, and you wish you could have a little taste of chocolate too. What do you do? You run into the kitchen and make my 1 minute raw chocolate fudge, that's what!
It's so quick that you can do it in a commercial break, and...it only requires three ingredients.
You'll notice that this makes a very tiny serving size, so you'll want to make it in a tiny bowl so that you can stir it properly against the sides of the bowl. I use little tiny custard bowls.
This raw chocolate fudge is really sweet so you don't need much of it to get a nice hit of sweet chocolate flavour.
Frozen Recipe Twist: Make a few servings of this recipe and roll them into balls. Then freeze and eat right out of the freezer. The frozen texture is amazing!
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, and Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes