1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, Vegan Pro, baking soda and salt. Reserve.
3. In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the water.
4. In a large bowl, with a whisk, combine the margarine and sugar. Add the starch mixture and the vanilla. Mix.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients, blend with a spatula, and add the chocolate chips. Mix again.
6. Form 10 balls and place them on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the oven.
7. Lightly mash the cookies with a fork. The chocolate chips should spread over the cookies (like in the picture). Let cool on the baking sheet or a cooling rack.
Johnrex's ThoughtsBy johnrex
All caramel lovers should absolutely make this recipe. The taste is crazy, but above all, the texture is perfect. These cookies are tender on the inside and slightly crunchy on the outside!
Like every recipe created with the Vegan Pro, each cookie has a little extra protein making them more nutritious.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Raw Community Liverpool UKshauns - 10 hours 16 min ago
survey for my book-whats your signanil_pathak25 - 11 hours 42 min ago
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemarting14 - 12 hours 25 min ago
Best Makeup Kits in MalaysiaKissMineral - 1 day 8 hours ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 4 days 23 hours ago