Raw tomato soup recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
- 1. Throw all ingredients (except last 1/2 cup of tomatoes) in a high-speed blender and blend up 'til nice and smooth and well mixed. You can let this raw tomato soup recipe blend in the Vitamix or Blendtec blender for a little extra time so that the heat of the blades and the friction actually warm up this delicious, creamy raw tomato soup recipe.
- 2. Transfer raw tomato soup to a bowl. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes and mix gently with a spoon.
- 3. Garnish the raw tomato soup recipe with sunflower sprouts! Eat immediately.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw tomato soup recipe - Does that sound tasty to you? For some reason I was really turned off by the idea of raw soups for a long time. For two years, actually! I was turned off of raw soups because I once made a raw vegan beet soup that was very gross and watery!
But I finally gave raw soups another go and was pleasantly--and I mean very pleasantly--surprised by my raw tomato soup recipe!
What I like about this recipe is that it's so easy. I mean, you've got tomatoes and cashews, basically. Can't get much easier than that!
A lot of other raw tomato soups call for avocados, but I like this recipe because I always have cashews on hand in my pantry so I can make it any time--rather than having to make sure I have a perfect avocado on hand.
This raw tomato soup recipe makes a nice big bowl for one person. :)
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, and Iron.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes