1 papaya or mango, or 1 pint strawberries or cherries (sliced)
1 cup pecans (soaked 24 hours)
1 1/2 cup pecans (unsoaked)
3/4 cup water
5-10 dates (soaked)
1/2 vanilla bean (cut into tiny pieces)
1 tablespoon raw honey
Dash of shoyu
1. In a 9-inch glass pie pan, arrange 1 layer of sliced bananas in a slightly overlapped spiral.
2. Slice fruit 1/4 inch thin and layer over bananas.
3. Repeat step 1 and compress fruit down evenly with hands.
4. Blend soaked pecans, dates, water, and vanilla. Pour into fruit crust.
5. Dehydrate at 95 Fahrenheit for 3 hours.
6. In a small bowl, blend honey with water and shoyu and toss in pecans.
7. Arrange pecans on pie. Chill in fridge.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Keeps for a couple days.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note