Raw curry sauce recipe
Shelf Life3 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 13 ratings)5
Yield1 cup curry sauce
- 1. Place all ingredients into blender.
- 2. Blend until smooth.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This simple raw vegan curry sauce tastes like traditional yellow curry sauce that you'll find at your favorite Indian restaurant. This recipe isn't hotly spiced at all, but it does have that nice warm yellow curry flavor.
How did I do it? Easy! Curry is simple: it's creamy, sweet and curried :)
This recipe keeps very well in a tightly-sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days. It also doubles as a lovely vegetable dip, particularly tasty with broccoli and cherry tomatoes.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Iron.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes