1 cup oat groats (soaked overnight)
1/3 cup raisins (soaked 30 minutes)
1 tablespoon tahini
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon cinnamon
3 large ripe bananas
1. After soaking oat groats, there should be about 1 1/2 cups. Blend 1 cup in blender, along with raisins, 1 1/2 of the 3 bananas, tahini, and maple syrup.
2. Blend until ingredients are well mixed until you have a type of paste.
3. Dice remaining banana and mix with the rest of the oats in large mixing bowl.
4. Add the cinnamon and blended oat mixture and mix until remaining ingredients incorporated.
5. Drop about 1 tablespoon at a time onto dehydrator sheets.
6. Dehydrate for about 8 hours at 105 Fahrenheit. I’ve found a good way to get cookie shapes is to reshape them after they’ve been in the dehydrator for about 2 hours. The tops are a little crusty and are more willing to be smoothed into a good cookie shape.
Elizabeth's ThoughtsBy elizabeth
Banana bread was the ultimate in comfort food.
These oaties do the trick and will take additions/substitutions easily.
Walnuts would compliment these very well. Happy snacking.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Gift for my girlfriend nail polishGalaxy990 - 1 day 4 hours ago
Sweet cravings after raw saladJustxMe - 1 day 23 hours ago
Cured myself of oral herpesKim1981 - 2 days 15 hours ago
b12 and raw/vegankelseys - 5 days 10 hours ago
Meal replacement shakes?TammiTrue - 1 week 3 days ago