Raw mashed potatoes recipe
Shelf Life2 days in fridge
Rating4.1/5 (from 16 ratings)4.125
- 1. Place all mashed potato ingredients into a food processor.
- 2. Process until creamy and smooth, similar in texture to the attached pictures. (Although you may be tempted to do so, do not add any additional liquid other than the 2 tablespoons of water. Also, if it seems difficult to process at the beginning, you may need to stop and scrape the sides a few times to help get it started.)
- 3. Enjoy your raw mashed potatoes!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
A dollop of raw mashed "potatoes" on your plate turns an everyday meal into a festive feast! And, yes, that's cauliflower masquerading as potatoes since eating raw potatoes is a no-no. :)
This is a simple cauliflower-based mashed potato recipe that adds a nice heartiness to a fresh meal.
Use these raw mashed 'taters as part of a holiday feast or just treat yourself with a nice hearty serving of mashed potatoes for a fun weeknight dinner. I recently enjoyed these mashed cauliflower-based "potatoes" with a large green salad and traditional style corn (just chop some raw corn off a cob and you've got a side-serving of corn)--served all on one plate I felt like I was at Grandma's -- raw style of course!
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes