Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 cup cashews or other nut/seed
2 ripe bananas
3 tablespoons agave or honey
Pinch of salt
¼ teaspoon vanilla
½ cup hemp seeds
3 tablespoons cocoa or carob powder
1. Grind nuts in a food processor until fine.
2. Add the rest of ingredients except hemp seeds (The hemp seeds are optional; they just give texture and protein.) Process until smooth.
3. Add hemp seeds and blend well.
4. Spoon onto Teflex sheets in cookie forms (will be quite fluid) and dehydrate overnight.
5. Flip and dehydrate until desired chewiness.
A-Love's ThoughtsBy A-Love
I definitely ripped this off from another recipe on this site called Strawberry Banana Cookies.
I just happened to have everything thing on hand but strawberries.
I love chocolate; thus my first raw recipe, Chocolate Banana Cookies!
These could also be a nut-free cookie if done with sunflower seeds. I haven't tried it, but it could probably work.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Raw Community Liverpool UKshauns - 9 hours 27 min ago
survey for my book-whats your signanil_pathak25 - 10 hours 53 min ago
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemarting14 - 11 hours 36 min ago
Best Makeup Kits in MalaysiaKissMineral - 1 day 7 hours ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 4 days 22 hours ago