1 medium carrot (julienned)
2 medium cucumbers (julienned)
¼ cup Thai basil (chopped)
¼ cup mint leaves (chopped)
Bunch of cilantro
2 big heads of romaine lettuce (chopped)
Bean sprouts or any sprouts (optional)
Kelp noodles (soaked overnight in 1 teaspoon salt – it should soften)
Handful of pecans or 1 cup
½ cup coconut meat
1 cup coconut water
Thumb size ginger (minced)
2 tablespoons almond butter
1 jalapeno pepper (remove seeds)
½ cup water
2 tablespoons agave nectar
¼ cup nama shoyu
SPICY NUT TOPPING
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
¼ cup pecan seeds
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons chili pepper flakes
½ teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon agave nectar
1. Prepare all the ingredients and set that aside.
2. Blend all ingredients together until smooth. For a spicier version, add 1 more jalapeno and leave the seeds in.
SPICY NUTS TOPPING
3. Crush the nuts into little chunks using mortar and pestle.
4. Place nuts in a bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
5. Arrange in a bowl from bottom to top: all the veggies, spicy nut toppings, and top or serve separately pecan sauce.
Cheflandria's ThoughtsBy Cheflandria
More on a traditional Vietnamese dish. Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 1 day 7 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 1 day 7 hours ago
Tryin AgainTammiTrue - 1 week 8 hours ago
Whole Grain Unhulled Hemp SeedsTammiTrue - 1 week 8 hours ago
How Long does Irish Moss Keepmoniquet - 1 week 4 days ago