Yield10 orange slices
20 grams cacao butter
10 grams coconut butter
1 tablespoon cacao powder
1 tablespoon mesquite powder
1 tablespoon agave nectar
Finely grated zest of half an orange
1. Melt the two butters together in a bowl and stir in the orange zest while they melt.
2. Stir in the cacao and mesquite, making sure there are no lumps of either.
3. Stir in the agave until all is thoroughly mixed.
4. Pour into an orange shaped ice cube tray.
5. Freeze until set and then leave in the freezer until you want to enjoy them.
Fee's ThoughtsBy Fee
Mildly orange flavored chocolate slices.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Olive oil and honey face maskVanja - 5 hours 32 sec ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 14 hours 22 min ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 14 hours 23 min ago
Lara Bars!lian4 - 1 day 17 hours ago
Staying raw during quarantineTammiTrue - 3 days 17 hours ago