YieldAbout 5 pancakes
1 apple (skin removed)
¾ cup flax seeds (ground)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup water
1. Process apple in a food processor or blender.
2. Add the remaining ingredients (except blueberries and strawberries) and blend until a batter is formed. You can add more water if it is too thick, but you want it pretty thick to shape it.
3. Put a large scoop on the teflex sheet and form into a pancake.
4. Take two smaller dollops and form ears (you can use a spoon or small spatula to shape the face).
5. Add eyes for blueberries and cut strawberries for mouths.
6. Put in dehydrator at 105 Fahrenheit. After 3 hours, flip using a spatula and dehydrate for another 3 hours.
7. Serve with maple syrup.
Aziah's ThoughtsBy Aziah
I got the idea for these adorable bear-pancakes when watching 27 Dresses and knew my kids would love them, and they do!
I make them late morning and serve them for dinner that night.
Pic taken before dehydrating.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Figs-- vegan?ClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!greengreengreen - 2 days 10 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.greengreengreen - 2 days 10 hours ago
White lines on nailsedwards142 - 4 days 8 hours ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingClaireT - 4 days 13 hours ago