YieldAbout 5 pancakes
1 apple (skin removed)
¾ cup flax seeds (ground)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup water
1. Process apple in a food processor or blender.
2. Add the remaining ingredients (except blueberries and strawberries) and blend until a batter is formed. You can add more water if it is too thick, but you want it pretty thick to shape it.
3. Put a large scoop on the teflex sheet and form into a pancake.
4. Take two smaller dollops and form ears (you can use a spoon or small spatula to shape the face).
5. Add eyes for blueberries and cut strawberries for mouths.
6. Put in dehydrator at 105 Fahrenheit. After 3 hours, flip using a spatula and dehydrate for another 3 hours.
7. Serve with maple syrup.
Aziah's ThoughtsBy Aziah
I got the idea for these adorable bear-pancakes when watching 27 Dresses and knew my kids would love them, and they do!
I make them late morning and serve them for dinner that night.
Pic taken before dehydrating.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawalonab - 6 hours 36 min ago
Juice or smoothie to start the morning?mommyMia - 13 hours 15 min ago
Best Digital Marketing Service Provider in Hyderabad | BOXFinitynikitha - 18 hours 35 min ago
Skin Care ProductsOliviaHartley - 19 hours 39 min ago
How To Care Natural Hair?Daveburton - 1 day 19 hours ago