YieldAbout 5 pancakes
1 apple (skin removed)
¾ cup flax seeds (ground)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup water
1. Process apple in a food processor or blender.
2. Add the remaining ingredients (except blueberries and strawberries) and blend until a batter is formed. You can add more water if it is too thick, but you want it pretty thick to shape it.
3. Put a large scoop on the teflex sheet and form into a pancake.
4. Take two smaller dollops and form ears (you can use a spoon or small spatula to shape the face).
5. Add eyes for blueberries and cut strawberries for mouths.
6. Put in dehydrator at 105 Fahrenheit. After 3 hours, flip using a spatula and dehydrate for another 3 hours.
7. Serve with maple syrup.
Aziah's ThoughtsBy Aziah
I got the idea for these adorable bear-pancakes when watching 27 Dresses and knew my kids would love them, and they do!
I make them late morning and serve them for dinner that night.
Pic taken before dehydrating.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Olive oil and honey face maskTammiTrue - 8 hours 46 min ago
Staying raw during quarantineTammiTrue - 8 hours 48 min ago
Anti aging effects of raw foodrobing9010 - 3 days 22 hours ago
I hate my juicer! Help Pleaselizab - 3 days 23 hours ago
Is it good to eat only when hungry?lizab - 5 days 1 hour ago