2 large Portobello mushrooms (sliced)
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (with 1 optional tablespoon flaxseed oil)
1½ tablespoons nama shoyu
2 teaspoons cumin powder
2 teaspoon cardamom powder or tarragon flakes
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 ume plum (seeded, mashed)
1 red or yellow bell pepper (sliced thin)
1 cup broccoli, chopped small (or you could substitute other vegetables such as asparagus, edible-podded peas, zucchini, etc. or use a combination of vegetables)
½ cup scallions (finely chopped)
1 clove garlic (pressed)
1 cup soaked pine nuts, macadamias, or almonds (if using almonds, peel the skins)
2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
½ cup water
1. Mix oil, nama shoyu, cardamom, garlic, and an ume plum in a bowl and blend well.
2. Slice the mushrooms into thin slices and dip each mushroom slice into the sauce, covering both sides. Let marinate 20 minutes while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
3. Mix all the vegetables in a bowl. Drain the marinade from the mushrooms and toss it with the vegetables.
4. Blend all Cheeze ingredients in a blender until creamy.
5. Put together your Herb-Encrusted Mushroom Steak by first placing some marinated mushrooms on a plate, top with the vegetables, and then spread a few spoons of the cheeze on top. Mmm good.
This is a wonderfully flavored savory meal created and shared by Rhio.
The recipe also includes a quick and easy cheeze sauce that can be used on other recipes as well.
Keeps for 2 days in the refrigerator.
Variation: Layer the ingredients into a romaine lettuce leaf, Swiss chard leaf, cabbage leaf cup or bok choy leaf. You could serve it on pizza crust bread.
The recipe could also be made without the cheeze.
تسوق ماست اند هاربر السعودية أونلاين مع تخفيضات 25 - charles barkley nike shoes for sale cheap jordan , نمشي - 75% | Compra Jordan AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO (GS) - 101 - 510815 - nike boot for kids real boys and shoes free
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!