Raw fudgsicles recipe
Shelf Life1 week in freezer
Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
- 1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until very smooth, like a creamy chocolate shake.
- 2. Place blended mixture into popsicle molds.
- 3. Freeze for at least 8 hours.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
These creamy, fudgy popsicles have an excellent, chewy, fudgy texture. They are a perfect summer treat!
For optional extra fudgsicle fun, add cacao nibs, fresh berries, coconut, edible flowers, goji berries etc into the molds while pouring.
Store in freezer.
Note: It's the addition of the cashews that keep this recipe from getting that bad, crystal texture :)
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes